Jewelry with an Organic Style

Jewelry with an Organic Style

KiKi


posted by LjB on , , ,

1 comment

Here is my other fury child, my KiKi. I brought her home a little over a year ago. A lady who had way to many cats was giving them away. I always have been mostly a dog lover, grew up with many dogs, my parents were very into showing dogs when I was a kid. I have always liked cats, my sister and aunt have fantastic cats, but never really felt the need to have one. Anyways, about a year ago I had this strong urge to get a cat, I asked my vet to help me find one and she told me about the lady who was giving them away. I didn't know if I should get a female or a male, my vet told me to pick each kitten up, and when you feel the connection or bond, that's the one. Well, there where so many kittens, several cats had litters at the same time, however my vet was right, as soon as I picked KiKi up I knew, she's the one. I read once or heard once, really can't remember, that dogs and cats will pick you when you need them the most, I like to think that we needed each other. Needless to say she is the queen of the castle, everyone in the family spoils her. In the picture, she is sitting in her favorite spot, a bed that hangs on the radiator, she likes to be all warm and cozy. If she is not in her bed, then she is in my lap or watching me hammer away on my jewelry.

1 comment

Leave a Reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...