Jewelry with an Organic Style

Jewelry with an Organic Style

Market


posted by LjB on , ,

No comments



Today was a beautiful day to go to the open market here at Fara. There is a market every Wednesday morning, you can find everything from, food, clothing, furniture, flowers, and things for the home. I haven't been in quite some time so it was good take take a nice walk and look around. In the picture there is the big wall that surrounds the center of town and the vendors always set up around the wall, always seems so majestic to me, and at night each arch is lite up. My father-in-law told me that during the world wars people would hide in secrete tunnels behind the wall, I am sure now they are sealed up but it would be cool to see.......

Leave a Reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...