Jewelry with an Organic Style

Jewelry with an Organic Style

Brooch 24


posted by LjB on ,

No comments

Well I am sure everyone else participating in the brooch a week challenge is ahead of me, still a little behind schedule. This is brooch number 24 for me, but I think I should be on at least number 27. To much going on these past weeks and plus I am leaving tonight to fly to the States, Yipeee! However I wanted to try and squeeze one in between getting ready to leave and packing. It is a simple pin, with a little deep red garnet. I had purchase this pin backing awhile back but never got around to using it, so I thought this would be a perfect time since I have very little spare time for the studio.



It is quite small and delicate, but perfect for a light scarf or just on a jacket lapel. Hopefully once I am settled after arriving in the States I can try and catch up a little. For those who do not know, my Etsy shop  is closed this week for traveling, but will reopen on the 20th of July.  I could not bring my whole jewelry collection with me but I did bring a few pieces and will hopefully be making something new. Therefore LjBjewelry will be shipping from Massachusetts until the end of Summer!!.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!! Thanks always for your warm and kind comments and support. See you on the other side of the Atlantic!!

Leave a Reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...